Oiet offers six different programmes (click a title for details):
Two introductory programmes to medieval music for three voices
- Au Renouveler du Joli Temps , for three female voices, recounts the evolution of music in the Middle Ages.
- Veni Dilecta Mea / Come, My Chosen One , for three mixed-voices (two sopranos and one baritone) explores different styles of medieval music. This programme assembles written and improvised polyphony from the xiith to the xvth centuries.
Three programmes for four mixed-voices
- O Mundi Lampas / O Light Of The World , centred on the figure of Mary-Magdalene in the xiith and xiiith centuries.
- The Song of Songs , a poem set to music in the Middle Ages. This programme intermingles texts, both sung and declaimed, taken from this most poetical of biblical books.
- Ave Sancte Ylarion, a journey through the sacred repertoires of the so-called “Cyprus manuscript” (c. 1415).
One programme for four mixed-voices and organ
- The Buxheim Organ Book, a programme of music which throws new light on the re-appropriation of musical material, a prevalent practice in the xvth century.