Songs for 3 female voices
OIET ensemble in trio: Raphaële Soumagnes, Alicia Santos and Paloma Gutiérrez del Arroyo.
Live recording of the concert at the Romanesque church of Asnières-sur-Vègre, Festival de
Sablé (France), in May 2016. Sound engineer Camille Frachet.
Our thanks go to the French society for artists Spedidam for their financial support.
- Guillaume de Machaut, xivth c.
- Guillaume Dufay, Je me complains, xvth c.
- Adam de la Halle, Je muirs d'amourette, xiiith c.
- Venite post me, xth c.
Songs for 4 mixed voices
Demo of the ensemble OIET, recorded in July 2014 at the Romanesque Basilica of Saint Mary
Magdalene in Vézelay (Burgundy). Singers: Paloma Gutiérrez del Arroyo,Raphaële Soumagnas,
Vincent Pislar, Mathias Spoerry.
Label: CORDES ET AMES; sound engineer: Elsa Desjardins
- Digna et veneranda Maria-Magdalene, response, xiith c.
- Guillaume de Machaut (attr.), Ecce tu pulchra/De touz les biens/Li enseignement de Chaton, motet, xivth c.
- Filie Jerusalem, nunciate dilecto quia amore langueo, response, xiith c.
- John Plummer (attr.), Ibo michi ad montem mirre, xvth c.
- Veni dilectus meus, Polyphonic conductus from an early xvth c. english manuscript.
- Cordes et Âmes - Cité de la Voix à Vézelay
* * * * * * *
May 21st 2013, Saône et Loire’s newspaper
Article published after the first performance of the ensemble
“Under the vaults of Notre-Dame rose the voices of Oiet’s three young singers performing a programme of medieval sacred music. A moment of great quality”.
July 23rd 2014
Comment posted on their Facebook page by the « Cité de la Voix »
“Splendid, magnificent, those are the appropriate words to describe the ensemble Oiet and the music they sing, namely, the medieval repertoire from the ixth to the xivth centuries related to Mary-Magdalene and to the Song of Songs. A discovery for most of us, and a beautiful concert to end the feast of Mary-Magdalene last night. Don’t miss them for their next concerts this week: you will be moved!”
May 29th 2016
L'Entracte - State contracted theatre of Sablé-sur-Sarthe
“A superb concert yesterday evening 28/05/2016 at the Church of Asnières-sur-Vègres [. . .] for a meeting with the ensemble Oiet and their most beautiful approach to medieval music and manuscripts.”